Our organic cotton dust mite barrier cover completely encloses your crib mattress. Zips on 3 sides.
Made with 100% Certified Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) fabric, organic cotton allergy proof mattress covers. The most natural product available for dust mite protection with 4.5, the tightest microns.
100% organic means you and your family are not being exposed to any harsh chemicals or toxins. No Chemicals, dyes or any added treatments whatsoever have been used on the covers. Reat assured that dust mites and other allergens cannot pass through these covers to bother you or your family.
What we do know is that some research shows that allergy-causing molds and fungus are sometimes found on mattresses – especially those with synthetic fibers. These microorganisms, as well as dust mites, especially love damp environments
- The barrier cloth is designed to block dust mite excretion, animal dander, and all sorts of household dust from passing between sleeper and mattress or pillow. It's the most tightly woven natural material we carry, completely prevents airflow, and can help with a lot of other airborne chemicals based on its very small pore size.
- It's great to use anywhere you need to prevent dust and allergens from getting into the air; especially pillow protectors and mattress protectors, and also storage bags for bedding
- Laboratory tested to assure that the weave does not separate with use.
- Uniquely sanforized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings and years of use!
- Made to Last - All covers are sewn with a double stitch and at least 12 stitches/inch
- Heavy gauge nylon zippers with metal rust proof zipper head.
- Sewn in the USA
- 1 year Manufacture Warranty
- Care instructions: Machine wash your organic cotton dust mite mattress and pillow covers as you would any fine cotton fabric. Natural Undyed Cream Color.
p.s. You can also use this cover with a 6" organic latex core to create a simple organic crib mattress.
These fit standard 6" Crib Mattresses or 4.5" Mattresses. You can also make your own mattress by putting one of these over a solid latex core or 2 3" cores.
We can make other custom sizes as well.