Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood
essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. It is native to
cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to
100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood
has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness
and vitality. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in
massage therapy to relax and soothe.
• Add to facial toner for its clarifying properties.
• Add to a warm bath to promote a relaxing environment.
• Before exercising, massage one to two drops onto chest.
• Improve the appearance of skin imperfections by directly
applying one drop to area.
• Diffuse at the end of a long day for a relaxing aroma.
• Diffuse in office or workspace when needing to feel
confident for a peaceful aroma.
• Place a few drops on a cotton ball and leave in closets or
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute 1 drop with 5-10
drops of carrier oil as needed for skin sensitivity
Plant Part: Wood
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Nutty, woody, sweet
Main Chemical Components: α-cedrene, cedrol,