doTERRA Vetiver Essential Oil is great for helping brain fog and focus and reigning in excess energy. Vetiver a member of the grass family, is grown for many
reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows
down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and
providing soil stabilization.
Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver’s calming, grounding fragrance, it is an ideal oil to use in
massage therapy. It can also be rubbed on the feet before
bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep.
• Add two drops to a warm bath for deep relaxation.
• Add to daily skin care routine for a revitalized appearance.
• Apply to neck and wrists as a personal grounding fragrance.
• Apply to bottom of feet for a relaxing fragrance
• Use topically on feet and legs after a day of standing as part
of a soothing massage.
• Use as an earthy base note in a favorite DIY diffuser blend.
• Diffuse with Lavender and Wild Orange for a relaxing scent.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute with carrier oil
Application: A T N
Plant Part: Root
Extraction Method: Hydro Diffusion
Aromatic Description: Sweet, woody,
Main Chemical Components: