doTERRA DigestZen is a wonderful companion to aid in the digestion of food, soothe occasional upset stomachs, and reduce uncomfortable gas when used internally.*
DigestZen is well known for its ability to aid in digestion, soothe occasional stomach upset, and maintain overall digestive health when taken internally.* This unique blend contains Ginger, Fennel, and Coriander to help ease occasional stomach discomfort, including motion sickness and indigestion, while Peppermint, Tarragon, Anise, and Caraway aid with digestion and help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.* DigestZen is great to have on hand when stomach upset occurs and is safe and effective. Internal use of DigestZen is a healthy, natural, and gentle way to soothe an upset stomach or maintain a healthy digestive system.*
- Add a few drops to water to take internally.*
- Rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip for a calming aroma.
- Take DigestZen internally when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.*
- Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
This oil is Kosher certified.
- Supports healthy digestion when used internally*
- Consume to soothe occasional stomach upset*
- Take orally to help reduce gas and occasional indigestion*
Anise Seed, Peppermint Plant, Ginger Rhizome/Root, Caraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Tarragon Plant, and Fennel Seed essential oils.
Spicy, sweet, minty, licorice
Anise Seed, Peppermint, Ginger Rhizome/Root, Carraway Seed, Coriander Seed, Tarragon Plant and Fennel Seed essential oils
- Use topically before a long flight or road trip for a calming aroma.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and use for a soothing abdominal massage.
- Add one drop to water after enjoying a large meal.
- Combine with honey and warm water to create a soothing herbal tea.
- Place three to four drops in a car diffuser during a road trip.