A close relative to Ginger, Cardamom is known as an
expensive cooking spice and is often used to flavor food
and beverages. Cardamom also has a calming and relaxing
aroma. Native to Southeast Asia, Cardamom is added to
traditional Indian sweets and teas for its cool, minty aroma
and flavor. Cardamom essential oil is extracted
from Cardamom seeds grown in Guatemala, using our strict
CPTG® testing standards. Through a collaborative and
responsible sourcing arrangement, we are able to have a
significant impact on the lives of local partners, ensuring
that these farming communities enjoy improved livelihoods.
• Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating
• Apply to chest and inhale deeply for an energizing aroma.
• Add one drop to full tub of water for a relaxing bath.
• Add to homemade chocolate for a unique flavor profile.
• Add to bread, meats, and salads to enhance food flavor.
• Blend with Lavender and diffuse for a relaxing aroma.
• Diffuse for a clearing, refreshing aroma that will brighten
• Apply to palms and inhale for a harmonious scent to
promote a sense of clarity.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute with carrier oil to
minimize skin sensitivity
Plant Part: Seed
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Spicy, fruity, warm, balsamic
Main Chemical Components: Terpinyl acetate, 1,
8-cineole, linalyl acetate, sabinene, linalool