From the tall leafy grasses of Asia, Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma with versatile uses. Citronella oil is an ideal adventure-companion for camping, hiking, and enjoying the great outdoors with its natural, herbaceous aroma. In
addition, Citronella’s chemical components include
citronellal and geraniol, both of which are excellent naturally
sourced solutions for cleaning surfaces inside and outside
the home. Citronella’s earthy, floral scent gives a positive,
calming aroma and can be soothing to the skin and scalp
when applied topically. This makes Citronella the perfect
essential oil for all summer time (or year-round) activities!
• Apply to legs and wrists for a unique personal aroma
• Apply to arms and legs for an enjoyable indoor and
• Rub a few drops into desired areas for a soothing
• Diffuse outdoors for a naturally sourced positive,
• Diffuse in your home on sunny days for a pleasant
• Add a few drops to a spray bottle of water and use
to clean tables, counter tops, and other indoor or
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute
with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Plant Part: Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Slightly sweet, floral,
Main Chemical Components: Citronellal, geraniol