Green Mandarin essential oil is pressed from the unripened
fruit of the mandarin tree, while Red Mandarin essential oil
comes from a more mature fruit. Green Mandarin essential oil
is known for its uplifting scent and promoting healthy-looking
skin. Create a bright and energized environment while
diffusing the sweet, refreshing aroma of Green Mandarin
throughout your home or workplace.
• Add to toothpaste to brighten teeth and smile.
• Add to a nightly facial routine to improve the appearance
of the skin.
• Add one drop to 120 mL of water for a fun and flavorful
• Diffuse for a bright and energizing aroma.
• Combine five drops with one-cup water and one cup
vinegar for an effective surface cleaner.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute 1 drop with 5-10
drops of carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
Plant Part: Peel
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Aromatic Description: Citrus, fruity, slightly sweet
Main Chemical Components: Limonene,