doTERRA Sandalwood Essential Oil. From a renewable source in Hawaii, dōTERRA’s amazing Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil delivers a variety of
benefits, including nourished-looking skin. Contact me to learn more ways to use this wonderful essential oil.
I had the opportunity to go to doTERRAs Sandalwood farm in Hawaii and even planted trees for future oil.
With thousands of years of documented use, this oil has a high
value to many users. Hawaiian Sandalwood has a rich, sweet,
woody aroma that instills calmness and well-being, making it a
perfect oil to incorporate into a massage. Sandalwood is a
name given to a class of fragrant woods that, unlike other
aromatic woods, can retain their fragrance for decades. Both
the wood and oil have been highly valued for centuries.
• Add two drops to a hot bath to promote relaxation.
• Add 1 drop to shampoo or moisturizer to improve the look of
skin and hair.
• Apply two drops to a steam facial to help skin feel nourished
• Incorporate into skincare routine to give complexion a
smooth and healthy-looking glow.
• Use topically on feet and legs after a day of standing as part
of a soothing massage.
• Diffuse at bedtime for a calming fragrance.
• Diffuse in bedroom after a long, stressful day or before
• Apply to a cotton ball and place in car’s AC vent for a
soothing aroma while driving.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute with carrier oil as
Application: A T N
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Rich, honey, sweet, woody
Main Chemical Components: α-santalol,