doTERRA Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. It is a great way to help your bodys healing processes especially on the skin.
To learn more about the many uses of lavender essential oil, just google lavender essential oil.
See why people choose doTERRA Laveneder with our test report here.
Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to promote a restful night’s sleep.
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be Lavender’s most notable qualities.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Soothes occasional skin irritations
Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feeling and promotes peaceful sleep*
Helps ease feelings of tension.*
Aromatic Description: Powdery, floral, light
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Flower
Main Constituents: Linalool, linalyl acetate