doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil has many benefits and ways to use. Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function. When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood.
I use it often on wood surfaces to dissolve the sticky stuff like tape residue.
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Come see our guide of Home Uses for Lemon Essential Oil.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion*
Supports healthy respiratory function*
Promotes a positive mood
Aromatic Description: Clean, fresh, citrus, bright
Collection Method: Cold Pressed/Expression
Plant Part: Lemon rinds (peel)
Main Constituents: Limonene, ß pinenes, γ-terpimene