Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, dōTERRA Lime
essential oil is refreshing in both aroma andtaste. Limes
are frequently used in entrées and beveragesfor their fresh,
citrus flavor. With cleansing benefits and a balancing,
energizing scent, Lime essential oil can cleanse and uplift
when used aromatically or topically.
• Add 1 drop to facial cleanser to give complexion a
• Combine several drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil and
massage into cuticles.
• Combine 1 drop with shampoo in hand and massage into
scalp and hair for added cleansing benefits.
• Add 1 drops of Lime to drinking water for a refreshing
• Add a drop of this tangy oil to salsa, guacamole, or dips
for an enhanced flavor
• Place a few drops of Lime on a rag to help remove
stubborn, sticky residue.
• Add to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter
tops, and other surfaces.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL. of liquid.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute 1 drop with 5-10
drops of carrier oil to minimize skin sensitivity.See
additional precautions below.
Plant Part: Lime Peel
Extraction Method: Cold pressed/expressed
Aromatic Description: Citrus, tart, sweet
Main Chemical Components: Limonene,
top of page
bottom of page