Most popularly known for its use in the kitchen, Black Pepper essential oil adds a burst of flavor to meals, and can be taken internally or used aromatically for a variety of benefits.
- Apply to palms and inhale directly for an energizing aroma.
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Apply to the bottom of feet for an invigorating massage when dragging throughout the day.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to abdomen for a stimulating massage
- Add to chocolate desserts for a unique flavor profile.
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor.
- Diffuse for an invigorating aroma during a long workday.
Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy
Caryophyllene, limonene, carene, sabinene