doTERRA Pure Cilantro Essential Oil has many benefits. The culinary uses and additional benefits of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh,
herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused.
Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist
to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
• Add to mouth rinse for fresh breath.
• Add to moisturizer to soothe dry skin and to provide a
• Place on bottom of feet to create a peaceful, fresh aroma
• Apply topically to fingernails and toenails to keep them
looking clean and healthy.
• Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into
skin for a soothing and cooling effect.
• Add to dips, salsa, and guacamole for a fresh, herbal
• Spice up citrus diffuser blends with Cilantro oil for a
fresh, sweet, and herbal aroma.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: When used topically, dilute with carrier oil as
needed for skin sensitivity.
Application: A T I N
Plant Part: Leaf/Stem
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Fresh, herbal, sweet,
Main Chemical Components: Linalool, decenal